Saturday, July 12, 2014

Party Central-Continued


Party Central Project 3:  Goody Bags
I think I love party organizing because I love the "Thrill of the Shopping Hunt", and shopping for a Frozen Party was definitely a Huntswoman's dream since everyone is hunting for Frozen merchandise.  Here are the goody bags I was able to put together for the teens and little kids.


There are quite a few older kids coming to the party, and I know they all secretly want a Frozen bag of goodies.  I included all the same candies and snacks as the little kids and I added a Frozen Writing Pen for them.

My daughter (who is a summer baby btw) knew since the movie came out that she wanted a Frozen Party, so I have been searching every store possible since December.  I got the bags for the little ones from Subway  (one of my mom's coworkers likes their kids' meals A LOT, so I got those for free).  My favorite find for the girls were the Frozen Glow Sticks and Anna's Winter Boot of Lip Gloss.
Finding stuff for the boys in Frozen merchandise was difficult.  I tried to find stuff in the blue colors, and then I just added some Olaf stickers to keep it Frozen.  My favorite goodies that the boys are getting are the Sven Antlers and the Kristoff Glow Stick Axe.


We loved stuffing the bags with all kinds of "Cool Blue" candies and snacks too!




Update-I found these cute Jelly Belly Treats at Party City when I was picking up my balloon order on the day of the party.  I couldn't resist adding them to the goody bags.


No comments:

Post a Comment